We work for:
● technology developers (e.g. the energy storage community and its supply chain. from materials suppliers to system integrators)
● energy companies, especially electricity supply but also oil, gas and hydrogen
● the automotive sector
● national laboratories & research centers; government agencies responsible for energy & the environment
● investors, analysts and business consultants
● engineering consultants and contractors
● Universities and other educational establishments
● trade associations and interest groups
● a wide range of industrial and commercial companies providing the products and services essential to the success of emerging energy technologies.
Over the years, several thousand EscoVale reports (including several hundred relating to energy storage) have been supplied across the world. A list of selected clients is available, if that is of interest.